Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Nail Polish Haul

So the other day after doing my nails, I realized that I needed to spice up my nail polish collection with some more polishes. A quick trip to the store later and I found myself with 9 new polishes to add to my collection.

These three are all by Rimmel London 60 Seconds. The colors are Red, Steady, Go- Breakfast in Bed- and Do Not Disturb.

This one is a Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Jazzy Jade.

 This is another Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Mighty Mango.

 These two are NYC Long Wearing In 142- Preppy Pink and 151 Skyline Blue.

This is a NYC In a New York Minute in Hamptons Peach.

And Lastly I picked up a Rimmel London Finishing Touch Ultra Shine Top Coat.

Now if you can't tell from the colors, I've been quite in love with pinky-coral colors and the mermaid type teal colors. So far I have only tried the NYC Hamptons Peach and the Rimmel London Finishing Touch Top Coat. I will be uploading the photos for that on my next Mani Monday. But I will tell you right now, I absolutely love the consistency and coverage of the NYC polish.

Tata for now,
Bree <3






https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754
29a10dc0d6a8ab435048d614cc98b28b79607e53e96340bec1

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3