Monday, October 6, 2014

Trip to Bath and Body Works

So recently I made a trip to BBW with my bestie and picked up some stuff. They were having one of their three-wick candle sale; 2 for 22$. It's not their best candle sale but it was better than 22$ each. Also for sales they were having their buy 3 get 2 free sale on all signature collections. So we had to take advantage of that. While we were there I picked up Mahogany Teakwood Candle which smells like men's cologne in my opinion and one of their new scents- Lemon Pomegranate Cream. It's delectable. I have yet to burn the candle and have chosen to use it mostly for decoration upon my bureau stand. The spray however has gotten much use already. And I know that when this empties, I will be purchasing more of it.














That's all for now, Lovelies,
Bree <3







https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3