Monday, October 6, 2014

ChapStick's Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Chapstick review

So, I received a sample of chapstick's Dual-ended hydration lock product from smiley360 to review.
This product is ingenious with its idea of 2-in-1 chapstick. 

What I like:
-The day side of this product has spf 12 for sun protection
-The product is not wet or sticky
-No odor
-Roughly same size as regular chapstick
-Night side keeps you hydrated longer to prevent chapped lips at night

What I don't like:
-swivels to move the product up and down are touchy. Can move even with caps on.
So lovelies, that's it for my review. If I were you I'd go pick myself up one of these day/night or moisture/renew hydration lock chapsticks from Chapstick.



Bye lovelies, 
Bree<3

Referral Link:   http://h5.sml360.com/-/b95z

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3