Monday, September 15, 2014

Mani Of The Week 3 (MOTW) Down with the Pastels

Mani of the Week: Pure Ice- Home Run and Wet & Wild 402


For this Mani I was going for the Pastel spring/summer feel. The green mint color is produced from Pure Ice's Home Run. In just one coat, maybe two just for evenness, I was presented with this strong mint color. On my accent nails I painted Wet & Wild's 402, it's a bubble-gum pink. As well as the mint color, this polish only needed one coat and perhaps a second coat to have it look clean.

The only thing that is difficult is that Pure Ice is normally very runny so you have to be careful when applying.

This mani was a result of only 4$. Pure Ice generally sells for 1.97$ and Wet & Wild generally sells for 1.99 or you can sometimes catch a sale for buy one get one free.


Another note: I am thinking of changing MOTW's to ManiMonday. So prepare your self for Mondays!

Love,
BreeBear<3









http://sirclesamples.com/friends/4fc3f9cf7fbb660039000006/invite
Instagram https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3