Monday, October 6, 2014

SendEarnings Pays Out

So about a month ago I informed you guys about the website SendEarnings which is very much like InboxDollars. Well, after working hard to earn the minimum cash out amount, I finally was able to cash out and I just received the check for 27.36$. If you chose to cash out without making 10$ extra, they charge a 3$ fee and they let you know that up front so you aren't surprised. 

I am very excited to have received my check and it came just in time, as this month is a weak month for me money wise. Below is a picture of my check, with my address and such covered. BUT it is very much a legitimate website. 

Very soon I should be receiving 30$ from another site called Jobs2Shop. You get 10cents an email from them and need 30$ to cash out. They also have jobs you can do to earn more. Will be posting when I cash out and receive from them.

Bye Lovelies,
Bree <3










https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3