Monday, October 6, 2014

Mani Monday #5: Dark and Sexy

Nicole OPI: Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi and Black Nail Polish

This Post is make up for last Monday which I neglected to upload.
For this Mani I painted all but my accent nails with Nicole OPI's Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi. Because this polish is a sheen polish I did put down a base coat of white first before applying the red.
For the accent nail I applied just a basic black polish that I got for very cheap.

Where It is getting closer to Halloween, I am getting into more festiveness which is why I chose to do my nails these colors.

The Nicole OPI brand is a bit more expensive considering the quality of the polish. Most people talk highly about OPI brand, but I myself find that it's not THAT great of a polish. I find that it's thin and a bit runny. However, that is just my opinion and you don't have to feel the same as I do.

Til later lovelies,
Bree <3





 https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3