Friday, May 1, 2015

#FreshIsFierce Carefree VoxBox Review

Hello Lovelies,

As I've mentioned a few times before, I am a member of Influenster. A website that sends out VoxBoxs' to members who have qualified. Before I was never lucky in qualifying but recently I have been on quite a roll.

About 2 weeks ago I received my Carefree VoxBox in the mail which contained a small package of Carefree Body Shape Pantiliners and a coupon. (VoxBox and Contents below)


When I first opened the packaging of one so I could check it out, I noticed how thin these really were. These are perhaps the thinnest liners I have ever seen before which for some ladies might be not as useful considering the absorbency amount is only shown as 2/5. For me this is quite fine due to my birth control that inhibits my cycle from being regular; I only will spot for maybe a day or two and even that is rare. I was able to use these with no problem, however I would recommend that a woman with a normal cycle may only want to use these towards the end; the last 1 or 2 days or post cycle.

Another benefit of being so thin is that you can store them in your purse or pocket without rousing any suspicion that you are hiding your cycle. Also, though they state fragrance free, I can somewhat smell a fresh scent to them which does help to prevent any unwanted cycle odor.

From my personal experience I would give this a 4.5/5 only because they aren't very absorbent which some woman more prefer. I think the next time I need some liners, I will probably pick up the Carefree thong liners meant to be worn to fit thongs. For me that would be more practical as that is normally my choice of undergarments.

Have a nice night,
Bree <3






Influenster:
http://www.influenster.com

Listia:
https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754

Swagbucks:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BriiBrii92



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3