Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Not Your Mother's Déjà Vu 'Do Style Extender Review

Heylo Lovelies,

Today I am reviewing a new product I received in my Bella VoxBox from Influenser. This product is from the brand Not Your Mother's. This is actually my first time ever trying a product from that line and it was a pleasant experience for me.

First of all, this product smells so good that it made the whole box it was sent in smell good. It's got the consistency of a gel type product which doesn't bother me at all. The instructions advise you to use on damp towel dried hair and work into it from root to ends.

I do have to say that if you have longer or thicker hair like myself, you may need to use just a tad bit more product to have the same effect.

This product isn't messy or greasy feeling at all. It works into your hair nicely and leaves your hair smelling so amazing all day long.

I have a feeling that I will be using this all up and purchasing more as soon as I can.

I did receive this as a free product for testing from Influenster.


Byee,
BreeBear




SwagBucks:
www.swagbucks.com/refer/BriiBrii92

Influenster:
Influenster.com


Listia:
https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3