Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Club W Review

Heylo World,

Today I am doing a review on ClubW because I received a coupon in my Bella VoxBox from Influenster and I thought I would inform some people about it and tell them my own opinions if they care to know.

ClubW is an online Wine Club. You get monthly subscriptions to wine to test or if you already know what you like you can chose that. The cheapest bottle of wine is 13$. To me, that's a pretty average and decent price.

In my Bella VoxBox I received a coupon to buy 2 bottles and receive a third bottle free. I myself am not a huge wine drinker so I will be passing this on to a friend of mine who will enjoy it more than myself.

Sincerely,
BreeBear








Influenster:
Influenster.com

CLubW:
ClubW.com

Listia:
https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3