Friday, May 1, 2015

Bella VoxBox Review

Evening Lovelies,

Just a week ago I would say, I received my Bella VoxBox from Influenster in the mail. I was highly excited about this one as I had already previewed the Cheat Sheet and new what was coming my way.
Upon opening said box there was a variety of beauty items along with a couple of non beauty items as well.

Below I will list the items that came in the box:

1. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs -The main product in the box
2. Eco Tools Mattifying Brush and 1$ off coupon
3. Kate by Rimmel Scandeleyes Mascara
4. Kate by Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in color 01
5. Not Your Mothers De Ja Vu' Do Style Extender
6. Dove with Real Fruit Blueberry
7. Club W free bottle of wine with purchase of 2 bottles coupon.

First I just want to say that I was very happy with this box. The product choosing was amazing and are all products I will be using and possibly buying refills of once I have used them up. When I first opened the box I was met with an amazing smell only to find that it was the De Ja Vu' Do Style Extender. It smells incredible and works just as good as it smells.
The Dove chocolate was especially delicious and I have already purchased a bag after I finished these ones.
The Kate products are a wondrous combination. The wand on the mascara helps to get from corner to corner without multiple coats and it also doesn't clump. The lipstick also was quite impressive with its soft texture, sticky-less formula and vibrant, long-lasting color.
The Ecotools brush is extremely soft and creates flawless coverage. It has 2 sizes of bristles to help with all over mattifying.
The Airbrush Legs will be great for me during the summer. I am naturally very pale and pasty so adding a little color is always helpful. When I filled out my qualifying survey the lighter color lotions were already out of stock so I went with the lightest of what was left, fearing it would be too dark. Luckily it isn't as bad as I was expecting and I should be able to use this regularly once summer gets closer.

Lastly is the Club W coupon which I won't go into much detail about since I will be doing a separate blog post about it. But the coupon was for a free bottle of wine with the purchase of 2 bottles. The starting price of the bottles is 13$. The Club is a monthly wine club.

Have a swell night all,
Bree<3





Influenster:
www.influenster.com

Swagbucks:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BriiBrii92

Listia:
https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3