Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Purchases

New Purchases: 
Bodycology XOXO and BBW Country Chic


                 Bath and Body Works Country Chic             Bodycology XOXO                                                  
I picked up XOXO this past weekend at Walmart for 5 or 6$. I knew that I already like the scent, because a friend of mine had let me wear some of her's a couple months ago and I just couldn't stop smelling my hands. To me this is a very sweet but musky scent. It claims it smells of raspberry, lemon and some flowers, but I don't really smell that all too much. I do love this though, I wear it everyday like 3 times a day.

I just bought Country Chic this morning actually. I received a coupon for a full sized BBW product from an auction and picked up this one. I was stuck between getting this, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Pink Chiffon, or Pure Paradise. I already own a travel size Pink Chiffon and wouldn't mind getting some more because I'm almost out lol. I was initially looking to try Malibu Heat but that's a seasonal scent so I was out of luck on that. I LOVE Japanese Cherry Blossom but they didn't smell as strong as I usually like it to be and so left Pure Paradise and Country Chick haha. 

I think I went with Country Chic only because I have smelt it before on a friend of mine (the mist) and i would always sniff her and ask her what she was wearing because it was so nice smelling. (Yes, I'm weird like that lol)
I know that next time, if they don't have Malibu Heat for me to try, I will be picking up Pure Paradise to add to my collection.

So if you're wanting to try them, go and pick them up or just go the the store and smell them lol
Much Love,
Bree<3



http://sirclesamples.com/friends/4fc3f9cf7fbb660039000006/invite Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3