Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm Baaaaack!

Hello peeps!
I am going to be back for good! Perhaps updating a blog 2 times a week will be a great start.
New topics will still be any Freebies I seem to snag, Nail Varnishes, Beauty Products, Fashion (perhaps), and whatever else I feel like telling you about. Haha.

So new site I joined is Influenster. It's free to join and all you have to do is write reviews on products you use or buy and you can receive VoxBox's which contain totally free products to try and review. If you are interested, Send me your email and I will send you an invite seeings how it's an invitation only site at the moment. I can invite 5 friends to join at the moment I believe.

I will be writing a regular post perhaps Mondays and Thursdays. Those are days that I have the most free time until I go back to school. Which is also a new happening; I will be going back in spring for Early Childhood Education which should only take a year and a half to complete but I will stick to this Blog with my whole might. May even create a new blog just for nails or something else.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!
Bye Lovies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3