Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mani of the Week 2 (MOTW): Steel the Show by Spoiled

MOTW 2: Steel the Show by Spoiled

This week I am wearing Steel the Show by Spoiled. Spoiled is a brand sold only at CVS' stores and it has 80 some different shades. Spoiled brand nail varnish is only 1.99$ which is actually very nice given the quality and shades. I wanted to try Steel the Show because I thought it was going to be a nice steel grey color but, it's actually more of a taupe or muddy grey if anything.

This color would be good for a more professional nail or Fall shade. I myself think that I will be better off finding a grey of a different shade to appease me but I may wear it more often once I'm done college.

The formula of this varnish isn't too bad. It is my first time trying it and it's left a good impression so far.




Comment, Subscribe, Join me again on Sunday!

Love,
Bree<3





http://sirclesamples.com/friends/4fc3f9cf7fbb660039000006/invite 
 https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754 
  Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3