Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mani of the Week (MOTW): Sally Hansen Hard as Nails- 370 No Hard Feelings

Mani of the Week 1: 370 No Hard Feelings by Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails
This varnish is a lovely lilac shade with quite some shine, the perfect pastel for spring or Easter itself.
To make it even cuter you could add some pink or mint dots.
I find that with this varnish, you do need 2-3 layers for the even finish look.
This varnish is comparable to many varnishes such as ELF Lilac, OPI Do you Lilac it, or Zoya Malia.  This line goes for 2-3$ at most Walmarts, Walgreens, or Targets.

Let me know what shade I should paint for next weeks MOTW.







Instagram http://sirclesamples.com/friends/4fc3f9cf7fbb660039000006/invite

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3