Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Day Late--

Hola Lovelies,
So I'm a day late on Updating and feel like I'm going to start updating on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays perhaps, just so it's a more organized schedule.

Tonight or Tomorrow Morning I will be doing a mini haul so I may be getting some new nail varnishes or other stuff haha. I also just did an online haul that I will be posting as soon as I get it all in. And can I just say...I HATE WAITING! Lol. 
I purchased 2 lots of Nail Fimo Canes so I will be using those in future Mani of the Weeks. I also purchased a new handbag and handbag organizer even though I just got a new bag like a week ago. I will show you guys that one as well. 

Maybe I will get some orange and black nail varnish and do a Halloween theme MOTW Thursday.
Oh the possibilities!
Love Always,
Bree<3





http://sirclesamples.com/friends/4fc3f9cf7fbb660039000006/invite
 https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754 Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3