Thursday, October 31, 2013

CVS Haul

Good Evening Lovelies,

So this morning, I went to CVS to pick up some more nail varnishes. I managed to pick up 5 varnishes only because they didn't seem to have any Wet N' Wild in stock. If they had, I would have picked up 10 varnishes today lol. 
Because they didn't have any WNW I decided to just get Spoiled which is 1.99$/each but I had been planning on getting 2 Spoiled eventually.
From Left to Right: Only in Creams, Black Mamba, Distant Memory, My Silicone Popped, and Steel the Show.
I already knew I wanted Distant Memory and My Silicone Popped, the others were just quick decisions.
Only in Creams is exactly that, a cream. Black Mamba is a glittery black varnish. Distant Memory is a teal with sparkles; very mermaid like. My Silicone Popped is a very posh pink color. And last but not least, Steel the show is this weeks MOTW; It's a taupe like grey varnish, a very neutral, flat color.

Well that's all for the haul hehe.
Love,
Bree<3


http://sirclesamples.com/friends/4fc3f9cf7fbb660039000006/invite 
 https://www.listia.com/signup/1610754
  Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3