Monday, June 4, 2012

 Make Up Haul:





I hope everything in these photos self self explanatory. The butters and glosses I picked up were mostly nudes and light pinks. Soon I will pick up some vibrant colors. I got the purple Baby Lips because purple is my favorite color and the shade was what suited me best. I only picked up 2 eyeshadows because I thought they were prettiest. They are a gold and silver. I have 2 packages of brushes; one for face and one for eyes, along with brush cleanser. I have concealer and foundation, I tried to get the closest to my skin color but that was kinda hard. Then I just got bronzer and blush. The nail polish is a mint green color and a pretty baby pink color; both pastels which will be great for summer. Well, that's about it.
Much Love<3
BreeBear

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3