Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Information about your author: Me...

This is just some tidbit info about me so that YOU can get to know me a little better; all my flaws, imperfections, perfections and everything else.

I'm a paranoid person; mostly in relationships. I'm naive; enough to admit it to myself, which is kind of sad. I'm a hopeless romantic and inlove. I love to plan things but, I hardly go through with plans. I'm a very creative person when I WANT to be but, when it comes down to when I NEED to be, I am very unimaginative. I become bored when given a task but, can be absolutely entertained when doing nothing. I'm partially addicted to collecting things, even if I know I'll never use it. I'm very picky and hate to just 'settle' for something. Most of the time, I think very poorly of myself; my image, appearance, actions and more. If I don't finish something in one sitting, I am very unlikely to want to finish it up later. I love to cuddle; so much  I sometimes annoy my boyfriend. I'm passionate; which could be good or bad depending a on given situation. I can sleep for HOURS and still not want to wake up. I love daydreaming about stuff even though I wish it wouldn't actually happen. I love to write but, I usually get writer's block halfway and quit. I am OBSESSED with Asian ANYTHING. I have a fear of being abandoned by the ones I love most. I love creating art but, then again, I get bored. I make friends too easy and will break the friendship if you do something to wrong me in any small way. I love the smell of sunblock. I also love the smell of Sakura blossom. Chicken is one of my favorite foods. I rarely wear make up even when I tell myself I'm going to. I love it when my boyfriend compliments me more than when anyone else does. I always tell myself that I WILL lose weight and then hold it off until the next day, and then the next, and then the next. I look ridiculous with short hair but, long hair gets annoying after a while. I love to paint my nails but, usually my nails are in good condition or I make a mess. I rarely wear jewelry; the only ones I wear regularly is the necklace my boyfriend got me for valentine's and my promise ring to him. I LOVE making Kandi bracelets but, I never wear them. I love listening to music. My daughter is my angel. I have a retarded cat that drools like a dog. I am very random and silly most of the time.

I think that it's for now. If you have questions about anything else, just ask.
Much Love<3
BreeBear (Which is actually what my boyfriend started calling me <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3