Saturday, June 2, 2012

BUTTERFLIEZ!!!
So while taking a walk the other day with my aunt, we stumbled upon a dead butterfly on the ground. I ran over to it, thinking it was still alive, and very carefully poked it to check. Knowing I would scream if it flew away, I took a deep breath and picked it up. A few minutes later and few feet down the road, my aunt finds a dead Luna Moth. (CREEPY) She also picked that up and we brought them both home.
After a long debate with my dad about Luna Moths being illegal to have in your possession, I found that it is in fact NOT illegal and you can actually breed them. O.O
I also found out that they only live for 3-5 days due to having no mouth to eat with. WEIRD HUH?! So I decided to keep the butterfly and my aunt is keeping her moth.
I will try to take a good picture of the moth and show you guys that as well. 
Much Love<3
BreeBear

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3