Friday, June 1, 2012

OMGEEE!
I can't wait to show you guys all the new stuff I got today! I was really excited about it. First haul in forever for me. Also, I really wanna show you the 2 shirts I revamped last night. Hopefully I will get pictures up on Sunday along with a video.
Just an idea of stuff I got:
L'Oreal LeGloss- like 4 or 5
Revlon Lip Butter- like 3 or 4
Elf Eye Shadows
Brushes and cleaner
Bronzer and Blush
Concealer and Foundation
Nail polishes (in pastel!)
and Eye highlighting/concealer

WOOT! I also picked up some more of my FAVORITE shampoo and conditioner, Aussie. Along with heat protector spray :D Now I can curl my hair some.

Hopefully I can do a GoodWill haul soon for some new clothes to spice up and make wearable. Lol
Much Love <3
BreeBear

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3