Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Favorite Facial Cleanser:
L' Oreal Go Clean 360 series.
I would recommend this line to EVERYONE! They have more than these three but, I only wanted these ones.
I love how they each come with an exfoliation scrub that pops out and has two sides: one for all over scrubbing and the other for getting into your smaller pores.
The one on the left is Anti Breakout. I love it. It smells amazing and when you put it on it makes your face tingle so you know it's working.
The one in the middle is a Deep Cream Cleanser. It kind of smells like sun tan lotion to me but, that's okay because I love the smell of sun tan lotion. Haha. I know, I'm weird.
The one on the right is an Exfoliating Scrub. The smell kind of reminds me of fruity trees. Idk.
How I use them is:
          First rinse my face with warm water to open my pores.
          Put a dollop onto the scrubber and scrub it into my WHOLE face (except eyes). Then wait 3-5 minutes.
          Rinse off with warm water. After rinse, splash cold water onto my face a few times to close pores.
          Dab try with towel or cloth.
I do this twice a day, once in morning-once at night.
This stuff makes my face feel SOOO light and clean. I absolutely LOVE LOVE it.

Much Love <3
BreeBear

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3