Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Evening Guys!
Just wanted to let you know that Longhorns was more than AMAZING!

Also, Just to put up a list of the more common and popular freebie sites I visit.
I will be putting up videos on here and youtube of all my freebie hauls so you can keep an eye out for those.

My most recommended sites would be:
Listia
Handbag Handout
BzzAgent
Allure
Seventeen (Only for ages up to 21 or 23)
Sircle Samples
Freeflys
Justfreestuff.com
Samplestuff.com
afreebieempire.com
Juliesfreebies.com

Those are just my most recommended. Sometimes sites just list the same samples so you really just have to test them out.
Best of Luck
Much Love <3
BreeBear

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3