Friday, July 13, 2012


Hey Lovies!
This is just an update on the past 2 weeks Freebies in the mail.
The pictures are a bit hard to see everything but that's just because there was so much and I was trying to fit it all in haha.
In the first picture there is a set of thumb socks for the mission Thumb wars against texting while driving. There is a sample of  breath deep by Philosophy. Aveeno shampoo and conditioner sample. Fekkei shampoo and conditioner sample from Costco (still available). Coconut oil for cooking. World peace before 2021 bumper sticker. Clean and clear shampoo/conditioner sample with coupon. Free Eddies ice cream. Tide Pods sampler from Vocalpoint. Yogi Tea samples. Poppies lotion from bodycology. 10 free business cards from Moo. Boating towel. Metamucil samples. BB cream sampler and Mary Kay Lip gloss and red clutch.
The second photo is my sample package from Mario Badescu. I don't believe they are still giving them away though.

I did also receive a bunch of travel magazines and some other magazines online. I can't wait to see what I get tomorrow for FREEBIES!

Much Love
BreeBear<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or suggestion or any posts you would like me to do, just comment below and let me know. Have a great day <3